Be our guests
Well maintained, high-quality gear; attentive staff; delicious food; your perfect, memory-making hike – our staff are committed to making the most of your time in the forest. Getting away is an investment. Let us help you design a pinnacle experience, whether you’re bringing a class of 30, a wedding of 150, or just your partner and kids.
Eco Adventure Program
Comprehensive fee for a 1½ Day (1-night) Booking includes:
- a planning session with the teacher or group leaders) to discuss program objectives, curriculum, expectations, program design and special needs or concerns, as well as a gear list.
- a teacher’s planning guide
- two (2) daytime program periods (2½ hours each) plus our popular camp-wide games, all led by our instructors
- one (1) evening program – campfire, and night hike (1½ hours each)
low student to instructor ratio – your group will be assigned one of our instructors for every 10-12 students
- one (1) nights accommodation
- three (3) wholesome meals made with fresh ingredients and local produce, served family-style, and nutritious snacks
- people with special dietary needs are given individual attention and alternate menu options. Please note: our facility prohibits any foods with nuts or traces of nuts.
- teachers/parent volunteers free of charge at a ratio of one adult for every six students
- wireless internet access – teachers can bring their laptops and check their email
- coffee is always on during the daytime for adults!
- $120/student – minimum 25 students
“Clients and kids and families are RAVING
about the experience!”